At Tired Iron, our goal is to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days of purchase date. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within five business days of receipt of merchandise.
Our ordering system is automated and therefore once your order status has been changed to "Packaging Order" it cannot be altered (added to or cancelled). Customers that need to cancel an order will need to wait for the order to arrive and then request a RGA number for return. Customers requesting a return for a reason of Did Not Need, will be responsible for return freight and the noRGAl 15% restocking fee.
You have the option of exchanging the item(s) or receiving a refund for the full amount of the item purchased . Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement.
Reasons for return
- Did Not Need - 15% restocking fee and customer pays return postage.
- Ordered Wrong Part Or Quantity - 15% restocking fee and customer pays return postage.
- Received Wrong Part Or Quantity - Tired Iron will provide a return label and refund the purchase price in full if error was ours.
- Did Not Fit Application - Tired Iron will provide a return label and refund the purchase price in full if error was ours.
- Warranty (defective) - Tired Iron will provide a return label and refund the purchase price in full if part failure was from material or workmanship. No warranty will be provided for parts damaged during installation or from abuse.
Please read all conditions below.
How to return or exchange an item
In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RGA:
- Log into your account on this website (you may also call 833-727-8700 if you need assistance).
- Click Completed to see a list of all completed orders.
- Find the order you wish to return, then click Return Item(s) to view Order Details.
- Fill out the items on the request, including the Quantity to Return.
- Click Submit Return Request.
Once you receive your RGA, please follow these instructions, which are also included in the confiRGAtion email:
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- The RGA number must be clearly written on the outer box and on the packing slip. If you received a label by email, print the label and tape it to the carton. Warranty return labels will come via US Mail.
- We recommend you ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer (except for warranty issues). We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to the appropriate address shown below:
A&I Manufactured Items
A&I Products Warehouse
2222 10th St.
Rock Valley, IA 51247
- RGA's will be subject to a 15% restock charge (30% for Banded and Ribbed Belts) based on part inspection and the reason for return. See above reasons.
- Customers with items deemed defective or incorrectly listed will receive prepaid return labels and will not be subject to a restocking fee.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition (except for warranty issues) in their original box, and must include all packing material.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RGA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Tired Iron is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Returns or Exchanges Allowed on:
- Gasket set that have been opened
- Educational tapes and books once unwrapped.
- Tired Iron Gift Certificates are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
For your protection orders are subject to Tired Iron's verification procedure. You may be asked to verify that you are the card owner, or that the order infoRGAtion is legitimate. This is why it's important that you leave a valid phone number, including country and city codes when ordering and that you keep your information current. This may include a request for a copy of your credit card (front and back), which can be transmitted by fax. Should your order require verification, you will be notified by phone or email.
It is also important that you understand what we mean by bill-to information on the checkout process. The bill-to address is the address to which your bank mails your monthly credit card statement. The bill-to address you give us must agree with the address that the card issuing bank has on file. Please be sure you provide the correct information, even if the items are to be shipped to a different location.
Tired Iron reserves the right to refuse an order when the address or credit card is not verifiable. If so, a refund will be issued via the same method you used to make your payment.
We regret that this is necessary, but it is designed to protect the card owner as well as the retailer.
Tired Iron ships with UPS and USPS. Shipping fees are calculated on a combined basis of weight, value (for insurance purposes), and destination. Some orders are shipped in multiple parcels. We do not add additional fees to your order if we ship in multiple parcels.
- We will ship to your billing address. The billing address is the address your bank has on file and the address to which your bank mails your monthly statements. We ship Canadian orders to any address within Canada, and Australian orders to any address in Australia. We will ship to a USA address provided you supply complete address information including a telephone number and the address can be verified (to deter credit card fraud and identity theft).
- A signature may be required for shipments upon receipt.
- To avoid higher than noRGAl shipping and duties charges, orders containing multiple items located in different warehouses may be consolidated in one location prior to shipping. Therefore, your order may be delayed one or more days. We will notify you via email, if your order will be delayed.
- Some items cannot be exported due to manufacturer or government restrictions. You will receive an on-screen notice if you attempt put an item in your shopping cart or check out an order containing items which we cannot send to you.
- We do not ship to Iran, Sudan, Cuba, Syria, North Korea, Nigeria, Ghana, Georgia or Uganda.
- If an order is refused or returned to us due to inaccurate or incorrect address infoRGAtion or because it was declined or undeliverable, Tired Iron reserves the right to retain the original shipping/handling fee and to charge the payment method originally used for costs we incur related to the return of the undeliverable packages or merchandise to us.
- Please check your items for damage after they arrive. UPS will not consider damage requests made 1 month after delivery.
We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Bank regulations require that the billing address of the order match the billing address associated with your credit card. International orders are charged at the time the order is placed.
We accept Bank Transfers from select countries. If Bank Wire is an option for you it will be a payment option at checkout. Writing instructions will be provided after checkout. Please send the funds in US dollars. No orders will be sent until funds clear our bank.
We accept PayPal payments using your PayPal account or credit card.
Customs and VAT
- Tired Iron is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific infoRGAtion, please consult with your local government import office.
- Tired Iron only collects Washington State sales tax for orders shipped to an address within Washington State. Sales tax is not a VAT, and cannot be recovered by non-USA visitors when returning home.
- Returns & Replacements: If you return a product to us, you will be the exporter from the destination country. Title and risk of loss transfer to us upon our receipt of the merchandise. UPS will assist you in recovering your taxes and duties for a fee. Please contact UPS directly to initiate this service.
- Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
Tired Iron may be obliged to block certain products from being shipped outside the US based on manufacturer or government restrictions.
Your security and privacy are our utmost concerns. Tired Iron takes all reasonable care when transferring and storing your details.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter. Tired Iron only collects the information it needs to conduct our business.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the infoRGAtion and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your infoRGAtion helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions. We may use your details to contact you regarding your order for reasons such as, but not limited to, failed credit card transactions, incomplete order infoRGAtion, stock availability.
- To administer a promotion, survey or other site feature - To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you infoRGAtion and updates pertaining to your order. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service infoRGAtion, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
For the purpose of processing your order, we may disclose your details to:
- Our payment gateway service provider.
- Courier companies.
- Companies selected by Tired Iron to carry our order fulfillment. - We may disclose your details where required by law to government or regulatory authorities.
- We do not sell your details to anyone.
Storage of credit card numbers
No credit card details are stored permanently by Tired Iron.
Security of infoRGAtion
We utilise industry standard Secure Sockets Layer technology( SSL) to enable a secure transaction environment for online commerce.
Tired Iron Tractor Parts warranties most items distributed by them to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase. Tired Iron Tractor Parts reserves the right to inspect any item prior to granting warranty. We pledge our support in obtaining settlement of reasonable and justifiable claims. Tired Iron Tractor Parts will not assume any responsibility for freight costs or loss of time, labor, or crop for any warrantied parts. Pistons, rings or liners ordered without the overhaul kit are not warrantied since we cannot be assured of the quality of your other components.
Items not covered by the one year standard one-year warranty:
A&I Manufactured Products
|Sunbelt OEM Turf Parts
|Manufacturer's Warranty Applies
|Special Order Items
|Regular Duty TA
|Remanufactured Hydraulic Pumps
|(A-303141764-R, A-303148831-R, A-AL75305-R, A-1346425C1, A-1263450C92)
|Remanufactured JD Hydraulic Pumps
|Remanufactured MF Hydraulic Pump (A-521145M91-R)
|(A-PA16, A-PA17, A-PA19, A-PA20, A-PA21, A-PA22, A-PA23)