Shipping & Delivery
Tired Iron ships with UPS and USPS. Shipping fees are calculated on a combined basis of weight, value (for insurance purposes), and destination. Some orders are shipped in multiple parcels. We do not add additional fees to your order if we ship in multiple parcels.
We will ship to your billing address. The billing address is the address your bank has on file and the address to which your bank mails your monthly statements. We ship Canadian orders to any address within Canada, and Australian orders to any address in Australia. We will ship to a USA address provided you supply complete address information including a telephone number and the address can be verified (to deter credit card fraud and identity theft).
A signature may be required for shipments upon receipt.
To avoid higher than normal shipping and duties charges, orders containing multiple items located in different warehouses may be consolidated in one location prior to shipping. Therefore, your order may be delayed one or more days. We will notify you via email, if your order will be delayed.
Some items cannot be exported due to manufacturer or government restrictions. You will receive an on-screen notice if you attempt put an item in your shopping cart or check out an order containing items which we cannot send to you.
We do not ship to Iran, Sudan, Cuba, Syria, North Korea, Nigeria, Ghana, Georgia or Uganda.
If an order is refused or returned to us due to inaccurate or incorrect address information or because it was declined or undeliverable, Tired Iron reserves the right to retain the original shipping/handling fee and to charge the payment method originally used for costs we incur related to the return of the undeliverable packages or merchandise to us.
Please check your items for damage after they arrive. UPS will not consider damage requests made 1 month after delivery.
Your security and privacy are our utmost concerns. Tired Iron takes all reasonable care when transferring and storing your details.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter. Tired Iron only collects the information it needs to conduct our business.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions. We may use your details to contact you regarding your order for reasons such as, but not limited to, failed credit card transactions, incomplete order information, stock availability.
- To administer a promotion, survey or other site feature - To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
For the purpose of processing your order, we may disclose your details to:
Our payment gateway service provider.
- Courier companies.
- Companies selected by Tired Iron to carry our order fulfillment. - We may disclose your details where required by law to government or regulatory authorities.
- We do not sell your details to anyone.
Storage of credit card numbers
No credit card details are stored permanently by Tired Iron.
Security of information
We utilise industry standard Secure Sockets Layer technology( SSL) to enable a secure transaction environment for online commerce.
At Tired Iron, our goal is to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days of purchase date. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within five business days of receipt of merchandise.
You have the option of exchanging the item(s) or receiving a refund for the full amount of the item purchased . Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement.
Reasons For Return
- Did Not Need - 15% restocking fee and customer pays return postage.
- Ordered Wrong Part Or Quantity - 15% restocking fee and customer pays return postage.
- Received Wrong Part Or Quantity - Tired Iron will provide a return label and refund the purchase price in full if error was ours.
- Did Not Fit Application - Tired Iron will provide a return label and refund the purchase price in full if error was ours.
- Warranty (defective) - Tired Iron will provide a return label and refund the purchase price in full if part failure was from material or workmanship. No warranty will be provided for parts damaged during installation or from abuse.
Please read all conditions below.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RGA (Return Goods Authorization) number.
- To request an RGA number online email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request an RGA number by phone, call Customer Service at 833-727-8700 .
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- The RGA number must be clearly written on the outer box and on the packing slip. If you received a label by email, print the label and tape it to the carton. Warranty return labels will come via US Mail
- We recommend you ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer (except for warranty issues). We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
Send pre-authorized returns to:
A&I Manufactured Items
A & I Products Warehouse
2222 10th St
Rock Valley, IA 51247
- RGA's will be subject to a 15% restock charge (30% for Banded and Ribbed Belts) based on part inspection and the reason for return. See above reasons.
- Customers with items deemed defective or incorrectly listed will receive prepaid return labels and will not be subject to a restocking fee.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition (except for warranty issues) in their original box, and must include all packing material.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RGA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Tired Iron is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange Allowed On:
- Gasket set that have been opened
- Educational tapes and books once unwrapped.
- Tired Iron Gift Certificates are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
In order to minimize mistakes, ordering is best accomplished using our secure website. We can take your order over the phone but prefer to have you enter your shipping and billing details yourself.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Bank regulations require that the billing address of the order match the billing address associated with your credit card. International orders are charged at the time the order is placed.
We accept Bank Transfers for orders over $500. Wiring instructions will be provided after checkout.
Please send the funds in US dollars. No orders will be sent until funds clear our bank.
We accept PayPal payments using your PayPal account or credit card.
You may view your current and past orders by signing into your account here.
You can manage your account by accessing your account page here.